1. The Villas HOA Management Company:
Our Association's Management Company is Development Services Inc. (DSI). They handle most day-to-day activities concerning the Community/Association, including most maintenance issues. The Managing Agent and Owner of DSI is Jean Cariaga, [email protected]. She can be contacted during regular business hours.
Development Services Inc.
9601 W. State Street, #203
Boise, ID 83714 Phone (208) 939-6000
2. To reach The Villas Board of Directors, please contact Jean Cariaga, [email protected]. Phone 208-939-6000.
Villas Board of Directors
3. Villas HOA Documents and Information (double click document name to open):
4. The following Master HOA documents and reference material, which also applies to all Villas Homeowners, is provided for your information (click on highlighted text to open topic)
- Articles of Incorporation
- CC&R Restated 1/25/08 including supplements 1-8 and modifications through May 8, 2007
- CC&R Amendment for Phase 7, 4/15/10
- CC&R Amendments, August 2015, 9/14/15
- CC&R Amendments, September 2016, 11/04/16
- Plat Maps All Phases
- Main Irrigation Line Diagrams, All Phases
- Banbury Meadows Reserve Study, 2019
- Executive Summary, Waterway/Pond Committee Report (November 2015)
- Resolution - Maintenance of Waterway, Stream and Banks/Common Area, 03/14/2016
- Revocable License Agreement; Homeowner Maintenance of Waterway Bank, 03/14/2016
- Emergency Reporting Procedures - Leaks within Banbury Meadows HOA Irrigation System
- HOA Flag Display Resolution / Policy, 07/12/21
- Displays of Political, Ballot and Special Interest Signs, Resolution/Policy, 03/14/22
5. Architectural Review Committee (ARC) - Most activities regarding building and landscape design (including basketball hoops, repainting, etc.) must go through the Villas Board of Directors /Architectural Review Committee (ARC) for approval. The Villas ARC Application Form and Architectural Review Rules & Guidelines are provided blow (double click on the highlighted document you want to open and print:
6. Mailbox Replacement and Repairs:
Maintenance of Mailboxes are the homeowners responsibility. Approved oversized mailboxes and replacement posts can be ordered through APEX Homeowner Services, Todd L. Moats, (208) 761-5755 or email - [email protected]..