1. Primary HOA Documents for homeowners reference and use:
- Articles of Incorporation
- CC&R Restated 1/25/08 including supplements 1-8 and modifications through May 8, 2007
- CC&R Amendment for Phase 7, 4/15/10
- CC&R Amendments, August 2015, 9/14/15
- CC&R Amendments, September 2016, 11/04/16
- Plat Maps All Phases
- Main Irrigation Line Diagrams, All Phases
- Banbury Meadows Reserve Study, 2019
- Executive Summary, Waterway/Pond Committee Report (November 2015)
- Resolution - Maintenance of Waterway, Stream and Banks/Common Area, 03/14/2016
- Revocable License Agreement; Homeowner Maintenance of Waterway Bank, 03/14/2016
- Emergency Reporting Procedures - Leaks within Banbury Meadows HOA Irrigation System
- Flag Display Resolution / Policy, 07/12/21
- Displays of Political, Ballot and Special Interest Signs, Resolution/Policy, 03/14/22
2. Projects and most activities regarding residential construction, maintenance and landscape improvements (including basketball hoops, roof shingle replacement, repainting, fences, retaining walls, stone & rock placement, etc.) must submitted in writing through the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) to the Board of Directors for approval.
Below are the forms you must complete and guidelines that must be followed before starting any project on the exterior of your home or within your property:
Note - Before beginning any project on the exterior of your home, or landscaping improvements to your property, contact our Association Manager, Jean Cariaga, at DSI for guidance and assistance.
3. Mailbox Replacement:
Maintenance of Mailboxes are the homeowners responsibility. Approved oversized mailboxes and replacement posts can be ordered through APEX Homeowner Services, Todd L. Moats, (208) 761-5755 or email - [email protected]..
4. To reach the Banbury Meadows or Villas Board of Directors, please contact Jean Cariaga, [email protected]. Phone 208-939-6000.
|Debra Kessler Fricano
5. Villas Board of Directors:
John Boyd, President
Nancy Harvey, Vice President
Cheryl Naley, Secretary
Phil Almeida, Treasurer
Jeff Hill, Director